CANDLE CARE & BURNING INSTRUCTIONS
- The first burn of your candle is an important one, burn your candle for at least one hour until the candle burns the wax right to the edges. This gives your candle an even burn for future burns. Never burn your candle for longer than 3-4 hours though.
- Never burn below 1cm from the base of the wick as this can cause the glass to crack. Burning too low can also result in the glass overheating. Important- if you have one of our Re.wine.d Candles and your bottle has a hollow (punt) in the bottom, the wick is placed on top of this hollow resulting in much more left over wax than flat bottom candles. You will only be able to burn no less than 1cm from the top of this hollow.
- Regularly trim your wick to 1/4 inch before each burn and never burn your candle for longer than 4 hours at a time.
- Always check your wick is centred before burning, if the wick has moved to the side do not burn your candle.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended, near drafts or near any flammable substances or materials
- Always place your candle in a heat proof surface and keep out of reach of children and pets
- Never move a burning candle as the glass can become very hot.