Silk Oil of Morocco Pure Argan Oil 30ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $12.38 AUD fortnightly with More info
AUSTRALIAN MADE PRODUCT
Silk Oil of Morocco’s Pure Argan Oil exudes moisture and hydration delivering great nurturing benefits to skin
This exquisite pure oil is lightweight, fragrance and preservative free, absorbs quickly and leaves no greasy residue. Boasting 98% Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil and 2% natural Vitamin E rich in vitamins, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids, this versatile luxurious oil can be used for a variety of skin concerns.
- Pure natural ingredients - 98% Pure Argan Oil & 2% Vitamin E
- Highest concentration of Argan Oil in the Silk Oil of Morocco range
- Deeply hydrating luxurious oil
- Excellent absorption - leaves no residue and is non-greasy
- Helps to replenish skin’s moisture
- Leaves skin feeling silky smooth
- Promotes the appearance of skin elasticity and firmness
- May help skin appear more youthful and fresh looking
- Rich in antioxidants
- Fragrance free - natural nutty aroma
- Easy to use dropper
- Vegan Friendly
- Manufactured in Australia
- Animal Testing
Cold Pressed Certified Organic Argan Oil - (Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil) is obtained from the fruit kernel of the Argan Tree. Rich in Vitamin E, antioxidants, omega-6 and omega-9 essential fatty acids all of which assist in keeping skin nourished and hydrated
Natural Vitamin E - (Tocopherol) acts as an antioxidant and assists with skin conditioning
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Tocopherol.
*Certified Organic Contains Nut Oils
CAUTION: Contains Nuts Oils. It is recommended to always review the full ingredients lists and conduct a patch test prior to using the product for the first time- apply a small amount to a discreet patch of skin, like the inside of your arm. If any signs of redness or skin irritation occurs, do not use.
Kesh & Mia provide general information such as product descriptions and ingredient listings as a guide only. Manufacturers can update this information or reformulate a product without our knowledge. Always refer to the product label for the most up to date version of the ingredient listing before use.